Thread: YouTube
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 01:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Okay, so my DAILY channels are
ScreenJunkies/Fandom Entertainment and Double Toasted

If you haven't checked out either of these teams you really need to, especially ScreenJunkies/Fandrom Entertainment because they have SUCH quality content and original material and that team is just so incredibly dedicated

Otherwise, I am always speed clicking whenever "Dylan is in Trouble" or NerdECrafter or Dollingtful or Moriah Elizabeth have their uploads.

And of course one cannot NOT mention Good Mythical Morning or The Try Guys
DYLAN IS IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!! I love watching him with you Kath!

You guys all have such good taste honestly. I love the Try Guys too, and another former Buzzfeeder, Safiya Nygaard. I really enjoy her videos (and she collabs with SimplyNailogical!).

Also Corridor Crew are fantastic if you like any movie/special effects things. They have like 'real' channels too but that one is the one where they mess around and test things and its just nerdy and wonderful!

I also love SORTEDfood especially their Chefs vs Normals react to pretentious ingredients and Chefs review kitchen gadgets XD its a laugh, kind of like try guys with food? Because its all just a bunch of bros who are genuinely friends (but also genuinely foodies)

Another channel I love, especially when I need reasons to smile, is HiHo Kids. They have hilarious videos of kids trying different foods from all around the world, and they have a series with kids meeting different kinds of people and its quite interesting and educational too. And all the kids on the channel are just so lovely.

In a more nerdy direction, I really enjoy Artifexian's videos, he's a worldbuilder and conlanger, so if you're interested in fantasy writing type stuff then this is something that might interest you. Conlanging is for the word nerds, basically its about creating a fantasy language from scratch.

NativLang is a fantastic channel to learn about languages and the origins of them and the why for them and how it all works. Basically its a linguistics channel (so obviously, its up my alley) its one that I recommend to people who are curious about linguistics but are beginnners and completely new to it. Highly recommended if you like any fact based things that make you think and make you feel like you've learned something.

GeographyNow is a channel I really enjoy. Generally their videos about different countries are really well researched. There are some mistakes at times but they usually do a follow up video to address any, and the thing I love is that they're genuinely passionate and excited about learning - it comes from a really positive place.

If you want to get in your feels and probably cry (I almost always cry) VetRanch is a great channel. These amazing vets help animals in need and some of them its just criminal what has happened to them. Please be aware some of the videos can be quite graphic and distressing, but it all works out in the end and will lift your heart and soul!

Chris Ramsay is awesome too. He solves puzzles and there's something so satisfying about watching him! He's also a magician, but I stan for the puzzle solving.

Okay for now that'll do lmao I haven't even touched on my arttubers, booktubers, comedy channels, gamer channels, or THE ACTUAL MUSIC CHANNELS lmao.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline   Reply With Quote