View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 03:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Necessary double post, evacuation begins here ~
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

They were finally getting out of here, and not a moment too soon. It had been months locked away in the castle, on constant alert in the event the mist rose any higher. The Headmaster wasn't sure how much more of it he could take.

So far, they'd managed to keep it on the lower floors but he'd already lost his own office. This floor held one of the only remaining exits and it was time to get the students out now that the preparations over in Hogsmeade had been finished.

Malachi stood by the entrance to the tunnel. He'd already gone through it to ensure no breaches and was relieved to find the way still clear. No telling how much longer it would remain that way so there was no time like the present.

Having already eaten his own meal, he stood with his hands hanging loosely in his pockets and waited for the students to begin arriving. No doubt they'd be as eager to be getting out of here.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.