View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 06:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
griffin

DMAC & DERP
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Deanna Joyce Horton
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
x1
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post

“Good day, Cor----”

His words trailed off and he watched with mild curiosity as the young Gryffindor pulled from her bag the most peculiar item. Good job he wasn’t easily grossed out because… well, it looked gross. “I really hope that’s for the task and not a post-lunch snack, Miss Winklebleck.”
Oh no. The professor was almost certainly on to the fact that she hadn’t remembered to bring a proper item for class today. Cordelia glanced at the sticky mess on her desk and then looked back to the professor. ”I can assure you it is for the task, if you think it’s suitable.” If not, she could probably find some slightly less gross junk or a spare quill or something in her bag. ”And my real afternoon snack is much healthier.” That was for after class. Since the kitchens were no longer accessible to students, Cordelia had made an arrangement with the house elves to bring her snacks for the day to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post

It was time to get going and after having closed the door (sorry stragglers, no sneaking in), Barlow moved to face the class. “Seems like most of you remembered to bring an item to class with you today,” he started, taking his usual spot and hopping up to sit on the edge of his desk. His legs swung a little. “Transfiguration is a broad subject and there’s a LOT we could do with the items you’ve brought along. Even with an assortment as random as this. Who’s got any examples of what we could do?”

Any takers?
Oh Merlin, he said most of you. Yep, he had definitely figured out that she had forgotten to bring an item. Oh well. Honestly she didn’t care as long as she didn’t get in trouble for it. What were they supposed to do with these items? ”We could, uh, transfigure, uh… I could turn my lollipop into a teaspoon?” She was giving no serious thought to her words whatsoever, but lollipops and spoons were both kind of the same shape so it could theoretically work, right?