View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 06:12 AM   #39 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default First Workstation (ooc: Question)
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Daisy quickly used her wand to perform a cleaning charm on her gloves as she listened to Professor Noble's next set of instructions. She deliberated for a short while on which two projects to complete. Once she was ready, Daisy headed for the first of her two workstations which was the broken plate.

Daisy bit her lip as she looked at the two pieces of plate. She decided that the StuckOnGlu would be the best adhesive to use because it needed to last. However, considering how her wooden stirrer got stuck, Daisy was feeling a bit apprehensive. She placed down some newspaper underneath the plate as a suitable work surface.

Heading to the third cauldron, Daisy gathered some of the adhesive in a clear cup and headed back to her plate. Daisy carefully lined the two pieces together before even thinking about applying the StuckOnGlu because she knew that there was no room for error.

When she was happy with how the pieces were lining up, Daisy grabbed a tiny paintbrush and gently dipped it into the glue. She carefully applied the glue to the parts of the plate when it had broken (the joins) and carefully put the plate together.

Daisy carefully placed the newly repaired plate on the newspaper, allowing it to dry which took next to no time. She carefully picked up the plate and was pretty pleased as she inspected her work.

Daisy then raised her hand. "Professor? Do I clear my workstation when I've completed my project?"