View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 08:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

After the common room merges and class relocations, Tina was glad - well, as glad as she could be given the circumstances - that transfiguration had remained unchanged and relatively normal. Talk about ironic… who would've guessed that Barlow's class would be one of the least weird in the school? She entered the classroom with her item, a broken beater's bat, slung over her shoulder. It wasn't like she'd ever use it on the quidditch pitch again, and it wasn't doing any good packed away in her trunk. Might as well bring it with her and find a new use for it… hopefully one that wasn't too crazy. She'd had enough craziness for a while!

"Hello, Professor Barlow," she greeted, giving the man a polite nod of acknowledgment. As she did, she noticed his disheveled appearance, like even more so than usual, and she felt a fresh wave of anger at Trent's refusal to evacuate the castle. First Thereos, now Barlow, not to mention countless students… how much more would morale have to deteriorate before something was done?

Tina took an available seat near Daisy, propping her bat neatly against her chair, and tried to distract her thoughts by neatly arranging her textbook, quill, and parchment. *As she looked up, she noticed the bracelet her neighbor had and smiled slightly at the butterfly decorations. What were the odds of that? "I like your bracelet," she said quietly. "Did you make it yourself?" She had half a mind to ask Daisy if she knew anybody from Beauxbatons, specifically House Papillonlisse - whose mascot was a purple butterfly, on the off chance that bracelet held the same significance as her own butterfly jewelry, but that was a conversation for another time. She didn't want to get in trouble for disrupting class, and besides, it was kind of a weird question anyway.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...

Last edited by MadMadamMalfoy; 07-17-2019 at 08:50 PM. Reason: fixing coding