View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 08:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
griffin

DMAC & DERP
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Deanna Joyce Horton
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
x1
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧

Honestly Cordelia had forgotten that she was supposed to bring an item to class today, but she had several items in her bag so she was just going to wing it with whatever she happened to have with her. "Good afternoon, Professor," she greeted the professor as she entered the room. Finding her seat, Cordelia opened up her bag to look for an item. She reached all the way down into the bottom of her bag and felt around. Her hand grasped the first thing she could find. Cordelia pulled out her arm and saw that the item she had selected for this lesson was... an old lollipop with several used blood glucose test strips stuck to it. Gross. What was that doing in there? Cordelia didn't even want to think of how long the lollipop had been in there. She couldn't even remember putting the lollipop in there in the first place. The young Gryffindor tossed the bloody test strip covered lollipop onto her desk with a look of disgust on her face. Yep, this was her totally pre-planned item that she had definitely remembered to bring to the lesson and it absolutely wasn't just random garbage from the bottom of her bag. Cordelia flashed a smile to the professor as if to say I came to this lesson completely prepared with my item. Everything was just fine over here.