View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 12:06 AM   #52 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina was glad that the demiguise kept its distance as it relieved itself, but her joy at not becoming a living toilet quickly turned to annoyance and worry as the demiguise turned invisible again… and so did its droppings. Now what was she going to do? She didn't get a good enough look at the specimen to give an accurate reading, and if she couldn't give a reading, she wouldn't get credit for completing the activity. If she didn't get credit, her grade would suffer. If her grade suffered, she would look bad, and…

She had to take a deep breath to stop herself from spiraling into a state of panic. Maybe she could make up a reading instead? She consulted the page in her textbook, searching for information to make a convincing reading, when she read something fitting. 0 - your future is clouded in uncertainty… Duh! As if she needed divination to tell her that! Every day in this stupid school consisted of nothing but uncertainty. Still, as useless as that prediction was, it was the one that made the most sense for her reading. She knew there were demiguise droppings, but she couldn't see them, so that was basically 0, right?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...