View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 03:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
While Anya was also a practitioner of legilimency, she wouldn't do it without anybody's consent or unless it was do-or-die. Angelica was safe. There was no need to worry. Her comment made the brunette chuckle. "You're starting to convince me that you can read minds." But that, too, was a joke as well. It was good to knwo that she wasn't the only one who liked oversized anything as house clothes. No one could deny the comfort. "Although...I can't decide if I like the white or the black one better. What do you think?" Neutral colours went with anything, so Anya didn't have a preference as long as it was, like she'd said, oversized.

"Ah, I'll be at the space chamber if you need me," the astronomer said with a nod. Oh wait. "Or the decompression chamber. That's what we call our break room. Pretty fancy and mysterious if you asked me." Anya quite found it interesting that they named it that way too.

It made her think if level three was just as interesting, at least. "What's your department like?" She inquired. The Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes struck Anya as a rather busy one along with the auror and security people in level two.
No need to worry about mind reading what so ever since there were more pressing concerns like which one was better for her black or white. Which you could tell which more Angelica preferred because she wasn't even giving the white one a glance.

"I like the black one more since it looks good with anything really...but if its just a sleep shirt than the white one is nice"

Oooh she was in the space chamber. She only just heard about that room and it sounded cool with all the planets. Unless she heard wrong and there were none in there. Best she just go to the break room and minimize the risk of her getting lost. "Why is it called the decompression chamber?" Was it just for the weird name or was there a joke about decompressing involved she was missing.

"Not as cool and mysterious, but there is a training room, a lab for toxicology and well four different divisions so trying to know everyone is an adventure"

That being said she quite liked working with Killick and the rest of the Obliviators

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.