Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:46 PM   #101 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

...Aaron's footsteps faltered when Professor Noble mentioned finishing this conversation up later...

Yikes. Okay, so..he'd need to put together a gameplan and figure out a way to shield the ducks. Maybe magic would be the only way. As much as he loathed the idea.

Cue some forced coughing. "Yes, sir. Just...uh, whenever. You know where I'll be." ...and he redoubled his counting efforts. Any way to get him out of here more quickly and up to Ravenclaw. Just in case, however. He'd be passing his bag off. He trusted Juliette with his babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
Noble eyed his Prefect, not at all convinced. In fact, the way Aaron had rapidly turned on his heel and headed through the students was highly suspicious. Especially considering he'd been so willing to help the headmaster, and yet completely disregarded Noble's suggestion to help track down the source of the quacking noises.

Surely the boy wasn't actually stupid enough to be carrying birds in his bag?

...as if he needed anything else to worry about right now.

"We will continue this conversation later, Aaron. In my-" He faltered; his office was currently out of bounds, and Noble grimaced. "I will let you know where. But I will find out the cause of those quacking noises." Whether the culprit be a prank voice manipulation charm or actual ducks.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____