View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 02:13 AM   #29 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Ooh, this was intriguing. Nettie was grateful to take a small break from the brewing - at least for the moment - and was kind of interested to see how well she would do at this activity. Also, she had NO idea there were so many different ways to stick things to other things.

Approaching the first cauldron, she peered in to the cauldron and observed the white liquid. She had a good feeling she knew which one this was, but decided to peek at the other cauldrons before she definitively wrote down her answer. She then moved on to the next one, taking note of the fact that the liquid was clear. The third one looked more like a glue than a potion - and she was pretty sure she'd seen this before at her house. Hmmm. On to the fourth cauldron...looked kind of similar to all the other ones. Sigh. Maybe this was going to be a bit harder than she thought.

The fifth cauldron was...well, obvious. No need to even bother coming back to this one. She took her parchment and scribbled her answer on it.

Quote:
Cauldron 1
Cauldron 2
Cauldron 3
Cauldron 4
Cauldron 5 - Spellotape

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid