View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 04:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
If they were being serious about the mind reading. Angelica was no Occlumens or what its call, she couldn't read minds at all. She never tried or had an inclination of learning. She was already good with the brain magic she had to go regularly anyway. Wiping memories and all. "Good shirt to wear to bed is all im saying" Angelica's eyes where more on the black shirt since it was harder to look bad in black even if it was just you at home with it on but white worked also. Both not as terrible as the jumper.

Hmm...she will have to remember that...but she was just doing to ask whoever she say down there anyway for instructs on probably getting to Flamsteeds office and going from there. Seem like the safe option. Since she would rather not have to mess with the Department of Mysteries at all.

"Thanks for the warning. Ill be sure to ask where you are located before the coffe then"

She has something to look forward to now at least. Besides training in the well training room in Accidents & Catastrophe.
While Anya was also a practitioner of legilimency, she wouldn't do it without anybody's consent or unless it was do-or-die. Angelica was safe. There was no need to worry. Her comment made the brunette chuckle. "You're starting to convince me that you can read minds." But that, too, was a joke as well. It was good to knwo that she wasn't the only one who liked oversized anything as house clothes. No one could deny the comfort. "Although...I can't decide if I like the white or the black one better. What do you think?" Neutral colours went with anything, so Anya didn't have a preference as long as it was, like she'd said, oversized.

"Ah, I'll be at the space chamber if you need me," the astronomer said with a nod. Oh wait. "Or the decompression chamber. That's what we call our break room. Pretty fancy and mysterious if you asked me." Anya quite found it interesting that they named it that way too.

It made her think if level three was just as interesting, at least. "What's your department like?" She inquired. The Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes struck Anya as a rather busy one along with the auror and security people in level two.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...