View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 08:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

It was almost a relief when Noble spoke to him normally and gave him a 'good morning', especially when he seemed...... well. It wasn't enough to make him want to ask about the potion but it was enough to cause a small smile to spread itself across the Gryffindor's face.

Fastening or attaching? Uh. That seemed easy until other people started answering and he found himself.... staring. Going quiet. Lost in his own thoughts now. There was a furrowed brow look on his face as he tried to think of something that hadn't been mentioned before. No sticking charms, no spellotape, no........

.......... huh.

It was then that his eyes found the cauldron Noble was working on. Were there potions that let you stick two things together? It would be gloopy and would go everywhere and....... oh. Oh. "What about superglue?" he asked, his hand up in the air, "I mean, it would be great for sticking two things together that needs something, uh, stronger, y'know? And if you want to stick heavier things together like wood or plastic."

Pause.

"And I guess it's not so great when you get it all over your hands? I mean, you have to be very careful with it." He scrunched up his nose just to show how disgusting it was to have superglue on your hands.