View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 02:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Sitting in a cross legged position wasn't THAT uncomfortable, but of course Nettie had chosen to wear her skirt instead of her slacks today, so she was sitting with her legs off to the side. More lady like, of course. It wasn't the most comfortable, though, and she hoped that soon they'd be up and moving around. How hard was it to conjure up a couple of chairs, honestly? She made a mental note to look it up later.

She raised her hand when he asked the question, her brain going in a TOTALLY different direction than Eiji and Daisy's. "Epoximise, Professor. It's a transfiguration spell that basically changes the makeup of one of the two objects you're casting on to a...sticky substance. The pro is that it sticks to just about anything - the con would probably be that it's kind of hard to reverse, since it's a transfiguration spell, not a charm, you could conceivably mess it up and fuse them together, and you don't want to touch the sticky object," she explained. At least, from the small amount she had read on it, that was what she had gathered.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid