View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 07:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Ugh, couldn't Noble have held this lesson somewhere , anywhere else?! Tina knew the answer must be no, but that knowledge did nothing to make her feel better. Being in the dueling arena made her nervous! Noble may be the one conducting the lesson, but they were technically on Trent's turf and she wanted nothing to do with him. This place was nothing but a bad reminder anyway. It was here where she learned just how toxic Hogwarts could be, student turning against student, professor against professor. It was disgusting!

She shook her head to clear the memories of that disaster of a school assembly. After that, she hoped she'd never have to set foot in the dueling arena again, but here she was. She'd been here more in the past weeks than in her first 1.5 years at Hogwarts combined! Despite everything, she was careful enough not to let her aversion show on her face as she walked in. "Hello, Professor," she greeted, her voice a little quieter than normal so as not to distract Noble from the potion he was stirring. Any other time, she would've wondered what was inside the cauldron, but recent events had sapped her curiosity. Unless it was a potion to make them impervious to the mist outside, it didn't matter what it was.

Noble's command went in one ear and out the other as she hurried to the nearest available seat and began organizing her supplies around her in an almost robotic manner, hoping the menial task would distract her thoughts. No need to tell her to hurry… the sooner class began, the sooner it would be over and she could get out of here!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...