View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 03:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Anya was definitely not the jumpy time...most of the time. Maybe if they were in a different scenario, maybe one with drinks and dancing involved, then she would be that type. A good jumpy type, if that made any sense.

"I like the way you're thinking," the astronomer wagged a finger at Angelica with an amused smile on her lips. Waterproof fireworks were a very unsubtle way of screaming 'hey, these were sent by Anya Gonzales' and that worked perfectly well in her books. "But nah, I'm not getting anything for an enemy." Or anyone, for that matter. Not yet, at least. Maybe if she found something amusing to appease her parents, then perhaps she would shed some money for this gift shop.

Her eyes fell back onto the jumper as she examined it. "Nothing yells 'hey, I'm employed!' better than a jumper from your own workplace," Anya snorted.
Sadly Angelica wasn't one to surprise anyone at parties. If sit or stand around with a drink in hand and later if she was drinking more maybe dance with whoever wanted to. Not really any relief but there were probably worst things in the shop to send to someone you dont like.

Just saying

So she wasnt looking for an enemy....so then was she buying for herself. Hmm...Angelica couldn't decide which was weirder.

"Nothing screams i work for a the government more than a jumper from the government's gift shop or even buying a pin would be too much...have you found any cool places here yet. Besides the food court?"

By now at least besides working and dealing with peoples memory and communicating between apartments. She has to to walk around and see things without obviously getting lost.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.