View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 01:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Malachi shook his head, more in an attempt to clear it than any form of disagreement. "Right. Right. It's easy to forget that when you're caught in the middle of things and it just won't leave." In the moment, the man marveled at the uncanny resemblance his voice bore to his own children when they whined. Was he whining? At this point, he might as well had been.

This mist was stubborn. Stubborn might also have been something reserved for the sentient but Merlin's soggy beard things were getting out of hand.

"I wouldn't wish anyone stuck in that thing either. Can hardly imagine how those students are managing out there." In fact, it was his inability to imagine it that brought him to the conclusions he'd arrived at. Those few minutes had been entirely enough for him. Them missing as long as they were......he'd rather not think about it.

"How've the creatures been faring?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.