Thread: Bronze Knocker
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 03:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
Maxie didn't know how long he'd been stuck out here but it felt like years. The Hufflepuff was sitting on the floor- a crumpled, frustrated mess- waiting impatiently for someone whether they be Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw to come along and let. him. in.

Now, truth be told, Maxie had not even attempted the riddle the bronze knocker had put forward, and truth be told, he had no intention of ever doing so. He didn't need a door telling him he was stupid- for Maxie was certain, without a doubt, he'd never manage any riddle put to him. Running a hand through his winter-darkened hair, the young boy let out a singular, sad sigh.

It was bad enough- humiliating enough- to have been driven from his Common Room, his things, his comfort- to add a challenge to it in the form of a logic puzzle was an insult to injury. Salt in his already painful wound. Did his things miss him? His chest with all it's wonderful, excellent contents... His bed, his posters... Maxie scrunched up his face hard, hoping to force the miserable thoughts from his mind but they remained, as stubborn as the boy they belonged to.
As Nettie approached the Ravenclaw common room, she couldn't help but roll her eyes a little as she saw one of the Hufflepuff students sitting dramatically on the floor. This had become a regular sight around the knocker lately. Not necessarily the moping around part, but the 'Hufflepuffs-getting-stuck-outside-the-common-room' bit was. She sighed heavily as she approached the kid, raising a blonde eyebrow at him.

"Need help?" she asked with a small smirk as she approached. Must be nice, just having to tap some barrels to get in to their common room...although at this point, Nettie was so used to the riddles that it hardly phased her.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid