View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 12:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina continued staring at the butterfly on her wrist, trying to block out everyone and everything around her. It was the only way she could function at this point. She looked up for the briefest of moments as Thereos spoke, out of courtesy for him more than anything else. She wasn't even sure why she was here anymore. Divination used to be her favorite subject, back when she thought it would eliminate the uncertainties of life, but now, she knew there was no method of divination in existence that would ease her fears about everything going on in the castle. She'd long since lost interest in this and every other class taught at Hogwarts, but distraction seemed equally unlikely. Nothing was going to completely take her mind off recent events; the best she could hope for was that the lesson would occupy her thoughts enough to stop them from spiraling into darker, more vulnerable emotions.

Whatever the reason, she owed it to Thereos to at least try to pay attention. She considered his words carefully, trying to decipher the question hidden in there somewhere. Methods of divination that involved creatures… was that what he was asking? Judging by the answers she heard from her classmates, it seemed like a safe bet. She searched her memory for types of divination that she knew and what they used - a task made harder when her mind was elsewhere! Her eyes once again flicked to the butterfly on her wrist. and a lightbulb went on in her brain. Her hand went up. and she said, "Entomomancy- it's a method of divination using insects' appearance and behavior."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...