Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Office of the Department Head, Eliora Dodderidge
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 05:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Right. This was no big deal. Bambi could totally do this. She'd been prepping in front of her mirror for quite some time and there was no one more ready than she. She'd even done a dry run with Layla! If that hadn't prepared her enough for this meeting with her boss, nothing will.

The freckled blonde knocked twice on the door, and instantly regretted all her decisions. Perhaps she should postpone?? Or cancel! Or have her father arrive and claim she absolutely has to go to some family emergency thing and oh! maybe she could get the daycare to say that Ariadne was ill! Or- no. No no. She could do this. And her precious little baby angel would not be getting ill, not even in this fake scenario in her head. Absolutely not. Ariadne always had to be perfectly healthy and clean and happy. Life rules right there.

Wringing her wrists and adjusting the slightly more formal designer robes, Bambi waited to be let in. And hoped to Merlin she wasn't about to get fired.

_____________I could still change the end