Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 03:24 PM   #91 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

It took every ounce of willpower Ayana could find within herself to keep quiet. Between wanting to console each one of the paled faced students, to offering alternative methods of action, to physically holding herself back from casting a silencing charm on their lovely History of Magic professor, she was quite riled up as instructions began flying around. Her dark, bright eyes swept over the room, pausing on the troubled children, noting the Creatures' professor impressive knowledge of Gobbldegook - an awful, bitter language in her opinion - and finally landing on the Gryffindor prefect and her whispered words to the Headmaster.

Ayana was quite certain students had no business being anywhere but safely inside the castle, but she wasn't about to sit idly by and simply watch them. "Headmaster, I'd also like to offer my services. My area of expertise lies in research very much like what is needed at the moment; I could assist the team from the Ministry when they arrive." She certainly didn't share the students' skepticism at their governing body sending aid. What an outrageous thought. "At the very least walk them through what we know already."

If not, then she'll join Cornish in moving the students' things to the upper floors, and perhaps retreat to her office to look for some power wards she could place to slow down the advancing mist. The mist itself did not personally worry her. She'd heard the descriptions, some sort of mist of fears. Ayana was no stranger to fear. She'll be fine.

_____________I could still change the end