View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 11:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina had been spending a lot of time in the Room of Requirement since the mist trapped everyone inside the castle, especially after the recent house merging. It was the only place she could get away from a certain unwanted guest in Ravenclaw Tower! She glanced into the room, but the meadow scenery did nothing to lift her spirits. She knew it was only an illusion; she was still just as trapped as ever. Nonetheless. her sour mood hadn't made her forget her manners. "Good day, Thereos," she greeted politely; she even managed a small encouraging smile. If staying cooped up here was hard for her, she knew it must be torture for a centaur. No creature was meant to stay stuck behind walls indefinitely!

Tina made her way to the arc, sitting on the stump that gave her the widest berth from the others, but their teacher's ragged appearance stuck in her mind. It was obvious this environment was breaking his spirit, just like… She suddenly remembered where she'd seen that look before; it was a lot like the way her father figure looked after his final term in this place. She was genuinely concerned for Thereos. How much further would he deteriorate before he could leave this place? How many more had to break before Trent would get off his high horse and allow an evacuation?

She absentmindedly fiddled with the hair tie on her wrist to calm her thoughts, and her eyes landed on its purple butterfly decoration… the mascot of her father figure's old house at Beauxbatons, the symbol she'd adopted when she came to Hogwarts to honor the sacrifices he made to this school. She hadn't been here to help him when he needed it, but maybe there was something she could do help Thereos (and others). She just didn't know how.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...