Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 01:41 AM   #79 (permalink)
Toddles
House Elf
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Toddles

Toddles continued his wailing, Toddles did. But Toddles had to stop after a time because his throat had become scratchy and sore. Nothing a spoonful of honey couldn't fix. Or maybe a whole bowl full of it just to be sure. Tugging on his big flappy ears, Toddles covered and uncovered his eyes while Mister Master Headmaster spoke and explained what was happening to the studentsies. TRULY TERRIBLE THINGS! Toddles wanted to open his mouth to wail some more, but no sound come out save for a tiny little weeze.

Toddles needs honey, Toddles does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
That little McCarthy girl was crying, sobbing really, and it was entirely O'Hara's fault. She saw that, right? Cornish shook off the clingy professor's touch so he could offer a sleeve to the Ravenclaw to wipe her eyes. Did he look like the sort of person who carried a handkerchief?

"You may want to talk to me, but I'm through talking," Cornish responded in perfect Gobbledygook with a little tilt of his head to O'Hara. Polite but dismissive. Dunzo, crazy lady.

"Headmaster, I'll assist the elves in gathering supplies from the submerged common rooms."
But Toddles was also very very very keen to be useful to Mister Master Headmaster since Toddles makes a real mess of things last term with Fluffsies and now Fluffsies was backsies for revenge with dangerous whiskies!

Seizing opportunity when it was presented to him, Toddles quickly grabbed hold of the furry man's shirt and looked up at him with BIG starry eyes. "Toddles takes Mister Creature Master, Toddles does!"

And without another warning or without another words, Toddles the house elf POPPED out of existence in the dueling place with his special elfsie magic and took the professor with him.