Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 03:42 PM   #73 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nettie was a little shocked when Missa took her hand, but gave her friend an encouraging smile as she did so. She was quite relieved, honestly, that things seemed to finally be returning to normal between the two of them after...certain Valentine's Day shenanigans.

Her attention was drawn back to Trent as he began to talk about sleeping arrangements. Wait... HUFFLEPUFF?? But...Nettie didn't know hardly any Hufflepuffs. Rebecca, yes...she supposed Céline was also a Puff, but she didn't really talk to her all THAT much...but Slytherin had Eloise, Ethan, Nina and Eiji. She would much rather be bunking with them, where she could keep an eye on everyone. She would feel about a thousand times better knowing they were all the same tower, safe when they went to bed at night. SIGH.

Her desire to snap at the Hufflepuff prefect when she came for Eiji like that was STRONG, but she kept her mouth shut. It would only make the situation worse. Still, that didn't stop the Ravenclaw from shooting the Hufflepuff girl the DIRTIEST look she could muster up. This wasn't a game of who had suffered in the mist MORE. When it came down to it, they were ALL in danger, and Kamryn and Tad still hadn't been found. As Eiji approached them, asking Missa to keep an eye on Rebecca, she noticed him look at her in a pleading sort of way. Though the question had been directed at his girlfriend, she knew it applied to her too, and she gave him a nod. She adored that little girl - she was NOT let anything happen to her.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid