Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 10:23 PM   #53 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

It was the emphasis that the Headmaster gave in response to Cordelia's question. No one has died. Really? Really? Then where was Kamryn?? Why wasn't she at this mandatory assembly? And there was another missing boy too - Maeve had seen the posters. But it was Kamryn whom Maeve was most worried about; her Kamryn. Her first kiss. Her best friend. Other than the one Gryffindor Prefect beside her.

What meant to do when faced with danger? Sticking together and vigilance all sounded like good things, but what SHE wanted to do right now was leave. Like seriously. She was 17 now, an adult by wizarding standards. How could she focus on anything when the Headmaster seemed to nonchalantly shrug off these missing students? I mean, sure she guessed it was probably because he didn't want to cause more worry especially with the younger students... but she WAS worried. Kamryn was missing and yes she'd disappeared for days before, but not like this. This felt different somehow. And because of that, she just stood there, not answering the Headmaster, just wanting cuddles and to go home.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.