Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

”Why do you ask? Have you been-“ he paused, eyeing up Airey as he shifted the book and scrolls to the other arm. Thoughts of asking if DoM was having unusual issues slipped his mind. It wasn't like he could help much if they were having problems. Why was Airey so interested in identity theft? Should he be worried about discussing this with him? Conley didn’t know the man well, but he highly doubted that Airey would be connected to the string of events. ”I’m not sure at the moment. My team is still investigating. In fact, I have a meeting with Alexa regarding it,” another other things. ”Later today…”

He eyed up Airey for a second then, turned back to the alcove, taking a step forward to look at the runes. ”I’m not sure what you’re looking at here, but if you want, I can come back and do further analysis later. These are similar to ancient Greek…” He ran a finger along one of the runes, tracing it. Then blinked and turned back to Airey. It’d been a while since he had a translation challenge. It could be fun.

Last edited by Krel Ansell; 07-05-2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: spelling mistake