Thread: Mysteries: Decompression Chamber
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 01:00 AM   #36 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Airey had been shoulders deep in some paperwork at his desk along with having his personal star chart out to cross reference a few anomalies he had observed while helping train the new astronomers in the Space Chamber earlier in the week. Couldn't have another black hole incident now, could they? Thankfully, nothing in his char had indicated anything out of the ordinary and the report from the evolutionists was promising. Though he would go back and check just to be sure.

What Airey was NOT thankful for was the note that had INCINERATED itself on his desk as though it were trying to be a howler. A scorch mask now covered part of the orbital paths of Pluto and Neptune right where Pluto would have become the 8th planet WERE PLUTO STILL A PLANET TO BEGIN WITH. He supposed that certain former pupils of his own would take this opportunity to stake a claim that with that evidence now tampered with Pluto could be reinstated. It was an amusing thought but only fueling his agitation with the situation. WHO HAD THOUGHT IT PRACTICAL TO SEND A BURNING NOTE?! They had Ministry memos, quaint little purple paper airplanes that were a joy to play with afterwards. What was wrong with one of those?! WHY DID HIS STAR CHART AND OTHER DOCUMENTS HAVE TO SUFFER?!

Still. following the request of the note - who had sent it was forgotten in the heat of the moment - and arrived in the Decompression Chamber looking less than pleased.

"........I hope the thought that provoked the need to summon me is worth it. I have an important star chart I need to repair now," he grumbled as he looked upon the three.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes