Thread: Mysteries: Decompression Chamber
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 02:34 PM   #35 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”Had it really been zat bad?” he asked her simply. ”I vas not zere zo I do not know…” He thought for a moment. If he remembered correctly, Laurel worked with prophecies. He had no clue if she was prophetic though, and wondered perhaps if she was sensitive to things he was not. Adam has spent most of the last year avoiding his boss because of the Reil incident, but perhaps it was time to bite the philosophical bullet and speak with the man. ”Schould ve ask zhe boss?” And be ‘we’ he meant Laurel, since Adam had no idea how to produce a patronus of any sort. He could, however, always send a paper note off. He always kept pen and paper with him and was pretty good at paper airplane charms
Cringing at the memory Laurel responded quietly to Adam as she gazed around at the rock pillows. "Yes it was that bad. A rock golem came out of nowhere and attacked all of us that we’re just dodging pillows for an athletic exercise. We we’re lucky that nobody got too badly injured." If she recalled right they had all come out of it with just some scrapes and bruises no concussion or anything like it. Adam hadn’t attended so he of course couldn’t know why she was feeling upset at seeing the pillows still there. "I had wished that the pillows would have been removed that’s all." They hadn’t exactly given any of them fond memories to remember.

SPOILER!!: Adam & Lucien
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
"Uh...hi!" Lucien stepped into the room and waved his hand. He felt awkward having been caught. "Sorry, I didn't realize anyone was in here. I can give you guys some privacy, I didn't mean to intrude." He scratched the back of his head. What was he doing here? "I was just...becoming familiar with my surroundings. New place and all." He tried to explain, but wanted to keep it short. No need for further questions. He can come explore another time. He'd have a better chance at learning the room's Mysteries anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

Sounded like the fellow was new to the department. ”Be careful,” Adam warned pulling his sunglasses down onto his face. He knew all too well the dangers of randomly walking into rooms around here, but the warning was all he would give the fellow. He wasn’t the type to go scaring people and it wasn’t a bad idea that the fellow look around. ”Vou don't have to go und are velcome to stay. Look around.” He waved around the room, then motioned to himself and Laurel. ”Ah-tam. Zis ist Laurel. Ve vere just looking at zee rocks.” Well, Laurel was looking, Adam was poking with his support cane. Speaking of…
He poked the rocks again with his stick. ”Vhat do vu zink Laurel? Contact Herr Flamsdeed or ?”

Privacy? Laurel tensed. He wasn’t implying that they we’re doing something inappropriate was he? She was happily married to Aaron thank you very much. She didn’t even think Adam was very attractive. To show he wasn’t intruding at all Laurel took another big step away from Adam as she shook her head. "No you’re not interrupting anything. Lucien right? We we’re just looking and discussing these pillow’s made of rock that caused some mayhem before the holidays and why they might still be here."

Laurel preferred introducing herself, but Adam beat her to it so she smiled a little and nodded as Adam told Lucien who they were. "So where will you work Lucien? What job have you taken up?" she wondered before looked over at Adam again. "I can send Airey a notice. A patronus isn’t needed." Pulling out her wand from her robe pocket Laurel conjured up a small parchment that she scribbled on and then sent it away to Airey's office. The note burned up into thin air and left after it a hint of burning smell in the air.