Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 03:04 AM   #67 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

It was entertaining, really. He did the countdown and everything and some students were dilly-dallying instead of getting to it. The purpose of the countdown was to make everyone panic and start shooting spells. Ah, oh well. Hogwarts kids had soft spines and mushy brains - except for himself, of course.

Piers watched the match between the two teams, plucking an apple from his desk and crunching into it while the students worked on their spells. Back and forth, back and forth. Was he keeping score? No.

Idly looking at his watch, Piers stood back up when he finished his apple and sent up some blue sparks from his wand to catch everyone's attention. "That's it, everyone! Wands down! Game over!" Did the adrenaline help or hinder?

"And the winner is, errr.... both teams because I don't feel like counting." It was a close call, anyway. "Everyone pack up. Class is dismissed. Feel free to take one of these boxes with you. Your homework is simply to practice this spell until you have it mastered. It can be a tricky one." So, if the boxes would help, they were free to take one. Piers grabbed his apple core and tossed it into the trash. He'd rearrange the desks once the students were gone.

OOC: The lesson has ended! Thank you all for coming. Feel free to post your student grabbing a box and heading out! This thread will remain open for another 24 hours or less. Please note that any catch up after this post will not be counted for points. See you next time!

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise