Thread: Mysteries: Decompression Chamber
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 08:26 PM   #34 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Lucien
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Lucien cursed himself in his head, of course he couldn't have made a quiet exit. He hadnt meant to draw any attention to himself. Quite the opposite in fact, he just wanted information. To know everything about his new place of employment. He liked to know what he was dealing with and no one from outside Mysteries ever really had answers.

"Uh...hi!" Lucien stepped into the room and waved his hand. He felt awkward having been caught. "Sorry, I didn't realize anyone was in here. I can give you guys some privacy, I didn't mean to intrude." He scratched the back of his head. What was he doing here? "I was just...becoming familiar with my surroundings. New place and all." He tried to explain, but wanted to keep it short. No need for further questions. He can come explore another time. He'd have a better chance at learning the room's Mysteries anyways.

Privacy? What did the man think he and Laurel were doing? Adam didn’t realize it, but he took a step away from her as thoughts of Zita popped into his head. He put his support cane back on the ground as moved afraid he might hit a rock and fall over.

Sounded like the fellow was new to the department. ”Be careful,” Adam warned pulling his sunglasses down onto his face. He knew all too well the dangers of randomly walking into rooms around here, but the warning was all he would give the fellow. He wasn’t the type to go scaring people and it wasn’t a bad idea that the fellow look around. ”Vou don't have to go und are velcome to stay. Look around.” He waved around the room, then motioned to himself and Laurel. ”Ah-tam. Zis ist Laurel. Ve vere just looking at zee rocks.” Well, Laurel was looking, Adam was poking with his support cane. Speaking of…

He poked the rocks again with his stick. ”Vhat do vu zink Laurel? Contact Herr Flamsdeed or ?”