Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 03:59 AM   #66 (permalink)
Fireheart

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures
Default Team 2

After trying a few more times on her own box, Avalon had succeeded at placing the anti-summoning charm. It took a bit more concentration than she initially thought it would need, but she had done it, and she was pleased with her results. But now it was time for the activity, which meant putting the charm into practice.

"I'll join you two," Avalon said as she approached the two older Slytherins. Hopefully they wouldn't be embarrassed to have a lowly first year on their team. "I wouldn't say that I've mastered the charm yet, so I can try a few, but I'll mainly work on summoning some of the other team's boxes." She didn't want to be the cause of her team's loss if she somehow messed up the anti-summoning charm.

Avalon cleared her throat and pointed her wand at a box in her team's pile. "Non voco furtum," she said firmly. Had she done it? She guessed she wouldn't know until the other team tried to summon it. Well, at least she could tell the professor that she had tried performing the charm again to reinforce it. She decided to let the older Slytherin girl finish the remainder of the boxes. Just in case Avalon made any mistakes.

Noticing that a Hufflepuff was already busy protecting the boxes across the room, Avalon pointed her wand a stray box that the girl wasn't currently charming. "Accio!"