Thread: Mysteries: Decompression Chamber
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 03:33 AM   #33 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Laurel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
At the very audible SQUEAAAK coming from the door Laurel’s eyes and attention immediately darted in that direction. Spotting a man standing in the doorway that she only half recognized as one of the new employees but didn’t remember the name of she waved kindly to him. "Hi! Are you lost? Or looking for somewhere in particular? This is the decompression chamber." Trying to be helpful couldn’t hurt.

SPOILER!!: Adam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Blind he might be, but Adam’s hearing had improved greatly in the past two years. He had heard the door open, some footsteps, and had begun turning when the loud SQUEAAAAAK happened. The sound caused Adam to speed up his turn, his support cane swung outward in a large arc. Yes Adam was jumpy. It was nothing personal. If you’d been through what he’d been through in the last couple of years here in the DoM you’d be jumpy too.

”Zho’s zere?” he barked out, slightly brighter than normal blue eyes unseeing as they stared vaguely in Lucien’s direction. He wasn’t about to be taken over again by a strange creature or lose another of his five senses today.

Lucien cursed himself in his head, of course he couldn't have made a quiet exit. He hadnt meant to draw any attention to himself. Quite the opposite in fact, he just wanted information. To know everything about his new place of employment. He liked to know what he was dealing with and no one from outside Mysteries ever really had answers.

"Uh...hi!" Lucien stepped into the room and waved his hand. He felt awkward having been caught. "Sorry, I didn't realize anyone was in here. I can give you guys some privacy, I didn't mean to intrude." He scratched the back of his head. What was he doing here? "I was just...becoming familiar with my surroundings. New place and all." He tried to explain, but wanted to keep it short. No need for further questions. He can come explore another time. He'd have a better chance at learning the room's Mysteries anyways.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.