Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
It was the last day before the holidays, and Tina was in an unusually good mood. This was practically the only place in this cray school where she felt in her element. She loved art; it helped her channel the negative emotions she tried to keep inside. Today, she sat at a table, putting the finishing touches on some gifts she'd made for her friends back home. She didn't have enough money to buy Christmas presents for all the staff and other residents of Chateau Croyance, so every year, she made everyone presents instead.

There was one gift that she was particularly proud of. It was a divination pendulum designed to look like a purple butterfly... the same purple butterfly she always wore on her person in some fashion (today it was a bracelet). She picked up the wire-wrapped amethyst nugget and examined it closely, wondering what she could add to it to make it look more like a butterfly. Hmm... maybe looking through the art supplies would give her some inspiration.
Stella was looking forward to the holidays and seeing hef dad and cousins again, there was just something about going home for the holidays that she just loved. Stella was a artist she loved drawing and painting things, she had a sketchbook of noting but drawings of many different things from creatures to plants she had it all. Although her creative juices were running low, she needed some inspiration to get an idea to draw something, anything would do. She decided the art room and doing some thinking would give her a idea on what she wanted to draw. Skipping happily towards the art room humming to herself with her sketchbook and supplies in her bag she wondered if she could draw something for Oceanus, he loved ocean creatures or anything that has to do with it.

Walking into the art room she froze seeing someone else was already in there. "O..Oh... I'm sorry I didn't know anyone else would be in here, I was just trying to get my creative juices flowing. " she said biting her lip. "Lately I been stuck and I don't like it, I love drawing but lately just been stuck." Sighing to herself she looked down at her sketchbook book frowning at it.