Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 04:50 PM   #31 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
Jenn I will have to ask for a que spot *nods*

What is your name? Jess...jesse...anything you want really
What do you want? a set
What are the sizes for your graphics? 100x100, 450x170, and standard for a PP please
What images do you want on them? I especially love this one, but any recently added Lola Flannery image works
What do you want your graphics to say? mainly her name - Gráinne Ní Fearghail and that she's a gryffindor (maybe something about being a twin)
Any colors you want or don't want? Say them now before I make the graphics
Other? Anything else you want to add? ...just that i love you
How are you feeling today? ...better than yesterday ALSO EXCITED BECAUSE BIANCA IS GETTING MARRIED
i love you so much and you've been queued ♥

hello beautiful nat nat nattata natalie natekka. i dunno i like messing with your name. welcome to my shop and thanks for being the first request! so i am a little rusty but i hope you love these as much as
i love you guys ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post
What is your name? Hi! It's me, Natalie!
What do you want? I would love a set, please
What are the sizes for your graphics? Normal for avatar, 450x165 for the siggy, and 300(h)x350(w) for the PP
What images do you want on them? Anything from here. Hopefully I did include some HQ pics in there.
What do you want your graphics to say? Any combination of the following "Malia Fenwick" "First Year" and "Slytherin" (or "Snake" as opposed to Slytherin)
Any colors you want or don't want? I don't think so, but here favourite colours are blue or green
Other? I can't think of anything! Other than that she thinks very highly of herself but isn't arrogant per se. Oh, and of course, welcome back!!!
How are you feeling today? What a nice question ;____; I'm wonderful! How are you?
Photos!: natalie

queue;;
jesse - optimist.prime
one spot available

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...