Thread: Law Enforcement: Exercise Room
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 03:01 PM   #30 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Evangeline got a warm smile, and he nodded in agreement with Lex's words. He didn't mind who he sparred with, as long as they were roughly the same level. Amrita and him sparred plenty outside of regular office hours. He was mid stretch when the first flickering began, and straightened up with a curious lift of his brow as the second happened.

When it all went dark and dead, he's already tried to wave his hands for light twice.

Well.

Benzi didn't much mind the dark, he trained often on using only four out of his five senses, but this didn't seem to be normal. There was less.. magic, in the way there's less air in higher altitudes. "Yes, feels like there's no magic." He spoke quickly, replying to Carter and made his way over to the mirror area, hand on the wall to make sure he wasn't running into anyone. He knew this room like the back of his hand. Metal gym equipment, a mirror, nothing inherently flammable, nothing that could give them light. Think, Rider

"Tried kicking the door down?" if the magic in here is dead, so to speak, maybe it was down all over the ministry too. That would mean the doors were now just flimsy pieces of wood, easily breakable.

_____________I could still change the end