Thread: Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 01:52 AM   #52 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Who was Thereos talking to? Was it...was it possible?? Had the swarm caught up to them? How had they been able to swim that fast? Clinging to the back of the centaur like a vice, she heard him call out to her to let her know what direction the wand was pointing. "Forward, go forward!" she exclaimed as soon as the wand started moving. Lucky they were already facing the direction they had to go to get out of here. She had no idea who it was talking to, but she kept reminding herself that it couldn't be them. They didn't talk. They had no voices, and he could easily stomp them with his hooves and would have no reason to be scared.

Everyone is here. No one has left you. No one left you alone. Eiji is still here, he said he was breathing...Nina is here...O'Hara is here...

She shut her eyes, squeezing the last of her tears out of her eyes and down her cheeks, hoping this nightmare would be over soon.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid