View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 06:28 AM   #65 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Hmmm. Charles brow was raised before he could stop himself as 'blending in' and observing were not two things he associated with the Magical Games & Sports head. Not that he considered Victoria to be boisterous, she had always been a pleasant happy medium as far as the Minister was concerned, so it did beg the question what was troubling her.

"Pish posh," he chuckled dismissively as he insisted by taking her hand and placing the shirt in hers. "You'll join me on the Bertie Bott's team and you'll enjoy yourself." He was already sporting his t-shirt and, if he did say so himself, it brought out that twinkle in his emerald green eyes.

Now that that was settled, and he himself would be popping out from behind the counter soon enough to bowl, his attention returned to one Shang Wu and his familiar formalities. "Could suit you as well, if you fancy," he offered casually. You wave was very much returned, Conely. Not to worry. Much. His warm eyes next settled on the nervous and adorable young woman, Miss Amstern. "Minister or sir, whichever you prefer," he assured her with a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Enjoy your evening!"

Eliora. Oooooooooooooooooooooooh Eliora. Charles had come to expect the unexpectedly expected when it came to the Accidents & Catastrophes head. It was a delight, truly. Not an ounce of sarcasm in his thoughts. "Oh my. You'll make the Minister with his shriveled widower heart blush," he chuckled right back. Though, she was joking about the James bit, yes? Would he have to summon them both into his office to discuss work conduct? Perhaps he ought to keep a closer eye on this duo as well.

.........the cheek kiss DID raise a fair few flags and yes, perhaps there should be a bit of a meeting. AHEM.

Speaking of ahems... friend? Glancing bashfully back and forth between the young woman and the Unspeakable who must be twice her age, Charles attempted to make heads and tails of the situation. So...not a young father then. It had been a bit presumptuous of the man, yes, but there had been a rise of these teen pregnancies according to the papers. "Oh, well. Pleasure to meet you as well, Sita," he smiled kindly to her. "Red is an excellent choice. Almost my selection." Gryffindor being his former house and something he took GREAT pride in - defying his bloodline always brought him great satisfaction.

Rapping his knuckles on the counter, Charles dismissed himself from his volunteering here and moved around the front. "Shall we then?" he offered while extending an arm to Victoria. "Our lane awaits."

And hopefully a few more to join the Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Team as well.

Airey was trying to find a head that looked like it would require the least about of work to clean, but all of them looked rather unsavory. "Not one of my usual pastimes, no," he replied with a shake of the head to his colleague. "Though my sons do have a blush bowling set that they are rather fond of and I do participate in the occasional round with." Though that typically turned into more of a duel with the plush bowling pins than it did actual bowling.

This head? Nope. The lazy eye aesthetic was off putting.

"Oh, have you now?" the former Astronomy professor chuckled in response to Miss...Fairfield had it been? He had taught a few Fairfields in his day, but it was a bit presumptuous to assume they were all connected. It was a somewhat common last name, so he thought at least. "Gryffindor is a fine house, served me well during my time as a student and it was truly an honor to be able to step back through those great double doors and act as the Head of House for it." Had been quite a wild several years in that capacity. It was a bit uncanny how not uncomfortable he was compared to when he spoke to those who had been his actual pupils. Saved by being passing spaceships in the Milky Way.

"See any decent heads around here, Mr. Carter?" he inquired while peering at the shelves a bit more. They were all looking...questionable.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes