View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 05:36 AM   #64 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
And then there was one James Draper and, honestly, the Creatures head should know what the Minister was going to say by now. "Look alive, James," he chuckled as he gave the man a HEARTY slap on the back once he received his black t-shirt. "Just because you are wearing black doesn't mean you are at a funeral."
Just because he knew what the Minister would say, didn't mean that James didn't hope he wouldn't this time around. Though that was rather wishful thinking. The Minister hadn't ever taken a hint before, what would say that he would this time? Instead of saying anything, the Department Head simply held up the shirt, wearing a disingenuous grin.

Happy?

Because James wasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Chuckling at Eliora and her consistent need for a coffee IV and leaned over the counter to shout at her. Let it not be said that Charles knew how to, mostly, take care of his employees. "I GOT YOU A FRESH BREW HERE BEHIND THE COUNTER, ELIORA!" In a quaint looking tumbler too. Eco friendly and such. Be proud of the man, Olivia Olly.

And, to be fair to the establishment, if a coffee machine had been in demand it SHOULD have been added to their lists of necessity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Karma? Oh, no. There was no such thing as karma when it came to COFFEE, JAMES DRAPER!!!!!!!!! Eliora wrapped her arms around his middle for a snuggle because she knew that things like that got under his skin and she was absolutely ready to make him uncomfortable in a public setting because they didn't have the secrecy of their offices for her to nap in his lap or on his floor. "I'm going to complain to him later. For hours. Until he apologises back for hours and I get another coffee machine for my office. I should have two. It'll be easier." Hint hint, James. There was always reason to buy the love of your life a new coffee machine.

Be a good work husband please.

As if on cue, the Minister had shouted for her and she turned to look with a grin growing on her face. Instantly, she let go of James because he hadn't managed to get her coffee in the last thirty seconds so he had been demoted to the silent treatment for ten whole seconds. Which everyone knew was difficult for Ms. Dodderidge. She hurried over to the counter, taking the coffee and also giving Charles a kiss on the cheek. "Best boss ever. I'll tell Jamesy that he has competition for my heart." And with another kiss, she had departed from the counter and was on her way back to James in his corner.

This time, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled before taking a long sip of her coffee. "Didn't you know that I always get what I want, Jamesy?" Like coffee. So much coffee. "You know it's almost our one year anniversary, right?" Aw. Cuuuuuuuute.

Though evidently Eliora was. Because despite her dramatic disappointment at the lack of her favorite caffeinated beverage, she was still smug enough to embarrass him in public. Whilst James couldn't do much about the arms she had wrapped around him, he wore a very displeased look on his face. She was doing this on purpose to get a rise out of him, that much he knew. Was she still succeeding? Absolutely. That much, she knew. Surely.

Her momentary absence as she bounced off to retrieve her coffee, which the Minister had apparently provided for her, was an incredible moment which did not last for very long. He'd be lying if he said he didn't secretly enjoy her company when she did things like this, but he'd be damned if he ever admitted it out loud. Or to her, for that matter. And so instead, he wore a disgruntled look on his features when she kissed his cheek like that. "Eliora, please." He had a REPUTATION to uphold. Especially in front of his employees.

"That's a shame, you could have really learned something," though he was more than certain she wouldn't have. This was, perhaps, for the best. As she would have complained his ear off otherwise. "Did you get me a present?" He was humoring her, of course.

You are Lemon!