Thread: Law Enforcement: Exercise Room
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 11:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Lex nodded to each newcomer while she began getting her arms stretched. Left across the chest and pulled by the right. Hold for three seconds. Release and switch. The woman systematically began stretching her muscles to ensure that when the exercises began she wouldn’t soon regret it. When she was satisfied, she looked to the others.

“If you’re done stretching, we can get on to the actual exercis—“

Quick as the lights went out, Alexa’s wand was in her hand. The flickering hadn’t done much to draw her attention but no lights at all sent the former Head Auror understandably on high alert.

Lex kept her wand at the ready while her eyes adjusted to the low light but soon found her gaze dropping to her wand when it refused to produce that light she’d cast.

.....?

“Lumos.” Lex resorted to verbal magic, thinking her concentration must have been less there than she’d thought but when even that didn’t work, it became some cause for concern. “Someone else give it a shot.” She instructed, moving toward the door. They’d need to get light in here somehow.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.