View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 01:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Kalen laughed softly as his barefoot fiancé legit slid into view and he rested his hand on Tristan’s shoulders as the man greeted the students who stood at their door.

Kalen’s green eyes looked at Sebastian as he started to speak, and one of his eyebrows raised as he said that he needed to talk to Tristan and that he should be present for it.

“Well, Let’s head inside shall we? No use standing out here freezing. ” He said as he stood back and held out an arm to invite them in. “We can head to my study. ” He said softly as he looked at everyone. “And I’ll get some tea for us all. Chai here for Tris.. and what kind would you two like? We have literally every kind you can think of. ”

They did too. Kalen had a tea closet that he kept well stocked.

Kamryn smiled warmly at Professor Wayland as he appeared. “Hello Professor. ” She said softly as she looked up at him and then over at Bast, hoping to give him enough moral support.

Tea sounded nice actually and as she stepped into the warm manor she said, “I’ll have some raspberry tea.”