Thread: Law Enforcement: Exercise Room
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 08:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Lex watched as one then the other of her colleagues...colleagues? Employees? It still sounded so formal, even after a year in the position. Too formal. Unnecessary. Rider and Carter were here. That was the point. She nodded to both, glancing only a second at the clock by the punching bags. She was already aware that some would be absent. Regardless of it being before normal work hours, Law Enforcement didn't necessarily have "normal" work hours.

"Rider, you're sparring with me if Sandhu can't make it." A lot of her Aurors were touch and go. Some gave tentative commitments, others understandably agreed to let their presence remain an open ended question while they sorted through things.

Hazel eyes swept over to the YATI. "This'll be a good exercise for you, Carter. I hope."

Merlin knew that one could learn a thing or two about getting on with the rest of his colleagues, regardless of personal feelings. Admittedly, it was a hard lesson for her to learn too but she had learned, and if someone as stubborn and ill-tempered as her could learn a lesson like that, then so could he.

"Let's get in some stretches while we wait."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.