View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 03:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Tristan chuckled at that comment, "Too true. Maybe I will just extend them when I go through them that way I don't have to do them all at once." He said with a grin. Their playful banter always made him happy.

Tris bit at his lower lip as Kalen's lips brushed of his knuckles. There were those butterflies again. He would never get used to them...but he always wanted them to be there. It was the absolute best feeling in the world.

Though that next thought scared the dickens out of him. That was a lot of people, and though he didn't mind he wasn't so sure how that would go. "That sounds like fun, but I think we should just have a night with Az and Chris. It's her special night, and I know the others would love to come out too but one on one time with them would be more special," he said in his gentle manner, hoping Kalen wouldn't get the clue that being around his brother at the moment kind of freaked him out.

Next thing he knew the door bell was ringing. He turned to look back towards where the front door was. "Huh. Were you expecting anyone?" Tristan asked turning back towards his fiance.

----------------------------------

"And I am always here for you." Sebastian said back with a wink and a grin while simultaneously giving her hand a squeeze back. "Plus, bringing mom would not be a good idea I'm sure. She broke him." His eyes went huge thinking about what happened.

Sebastian barked out a laugh at that comment. "I mean it's extremely possible. Look at this place. You could train anyone in any subject at this place. Imagine how many rooms are in there!" He gave her a big grin before taking his finger off of the bell and stepping back from the door.

There was no chance he was going to run...mostly because Kam was using her body weight to keep him where he was...not that she was hard to pick up the skinny little thing that she was. But...he knew he needed to do this.

Though waiting was agony.....

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.