Thread: Mysteries: Announcement Tome
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 11:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

January 2099 [ June 2019]

Unspeakables -

We have another year of productivity here at the Department of Mysteries ahead of us. I am pleased to report that the peculiar behavior of the 42 rock pillows in the Decompression Chamber last term has seem to resolve itself and the situation has achieved equilibrium. What cause the appearance of the golem remains a mystery, so stay alert and remember constant vigilance. I would prefer no red shirting happen while on the clock.

Now some additional logistics:

NEW EMPLOYEES
Welcome to the Department of Mysteries:

Archer, Riley [natekka] - Astronomer
Gonzales, Andrea [Kimothy] - Astronomer
Westergaard, Freyja [awakemysoul] - Charmist
Wright, Lucien [gritandgrace] - Cryptographer

A reminder to all employees to please make sure all your paperwork is up to date.

PAY RAISES & PROMOTIONS
Paygrade
A - Base + 40%
B - Base + 30%
C - Base + 20%
D - Base + 10%
E - Base
F - Base - 5%
G - Base - 10%
Currently all employees are at a E-Base payroll. If you think you qualify for a raise or promotion within your Chamber/Room you are more than welcome to stop by my office and convince me of such. Otherwise I will be carefully monitoring your research and results during the course of the year and will reevaluate each employee as 2099 draws to a close. A handful of you will be hearing from me in the coming days, so pay attention for an official summons.

There will be no department meeting at this time. Should you require an audience with myself, simply stop by my office.

----

Live long and prosper,

Airey L Flamsteed
Department Head, Department of Mysteries
OOC: Greetings everyone and welcome to a new year in the Ministry of Magic RPG! Technically this announcement comes IC AFTER the Ministry Orientation Event:
To get the ball rolling, you're invited to...

What? Ministry Orientation Event (shoes will be provided)
Who? All returning & new Ministry employees (plus ones allowed)
Where? Shrunken Head Bowling Alley
When? January 4th, 2099 @ 4pm

Please do go play at that as there will be fun to be had and . You are also more than welcome to play in our department and the rest of the Ministry Please feel free to make your own plots amongst one another - or throw ideas at me.

Be on the look out for that mischievous The Announcer account. Heard a rumor that he is up to something

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes