View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 05:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Tristan grinned as Kalen talked to him while looking at the parchment in front of him. That grin turned to a smile as those emerald eyes made their way to his mismatched ones. Were those butterflies ever going to go away or would they always be there the second that man looked at him? He wouldn't mind if they stayed with him forever.

He chuckled, quickly dropping the newspaper to catch the parchment ball. "You always help me by just being in the room, and yes you are that amazing to watch. Just don't let your head get any bigger by knowing that fact." He said before rolling his eyes with a grin, and tossing the paper back at Kalen. Heavens he loved that man too much!

"And yes, I'd love to see her play again. Anytime works for me. I have plenty of people to handle the sanctuary for me." He had a full staff right now so he really didn't have to be there unless there was an emergency. Plus, he always loved hearing Azura play. She was incredibly talented and being part of the LSO was a huge accomplishment.

-------------------------

Sebastian's anxiety was getting the best of him. He needed to calm down. Why hadn't he brought that calming drought like his mother suggested? So incredibly stupid of him to think he could handle this without one.

But as soon as Kam's hand landed on his shoulder it was like the stress was slowly being pulled out of him. It made him remember all of the things she had gone through with her family and the heartbreak she had been through recently. Knowing Professor Wayland as he did...he had a feeling this wasn't going to go as bad as he was imagining it to be.

Sebastian looked into Kam's eyes and found the comfort and safety of his best friend. He took a deep breath and exhaled with a smile. "You're right. Just...overthinking...the usual. Thank you...for coming with me." He knew he couldn't do this without her.

He took another shaky breath. "Should I knock?" He asked before looking over at the gigantor door in front of them. Why in the world would Professor Kennedy even want to be a Professor if he had the money to own a place like THIS?

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.