View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 04:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Kalen was sitting at his desk, trying to plan his lessons for the next semester as well as try and read a letter from his niece. “Azura is at the London Symphony Orchestra now, and she send us tickets, would you like to go see her sometime?” Kalen said as he looked up and couldn’t help but smile as he met Tristan’s eyes.

“Yes, can I help you with something? ” He asked with a wink as he titled his head a bit, his green eyes sparkling as he looked at his best friend. “Or am I just that amazing to watch? ” He said with a soft chuckle as he balled up a piece of spare parchment and threw it at the blonde man lounging on the couch.

It was so nice to be at the manor, snow covering everything outside and having normal job, where their lives were threatened, not to mention actually being well liked and having his students listen to him in his classes was incredible. Who knew teaching could be a dream?

He didn’t.. not until this job!

———————-

Kamryn was actually grateful to be here right now, she was waking next to Bast, freezing her toes off and holding his hand as they marched up the steps. She was grateful because it gave her something else to concentrate on then her mess of a life right now.

Things at Hogwarts had slowly spiraled out of control.. mostly due to her luck. And now she found herself with two crushes. Both of whom she had no shot with.. and a mind full of whirling thoughts that was preventing her from getting enough rest or food.

She was pulled from her thoughts though as she looked up at her best friend and smiled softly.

“Bast.. ” She put her hands on his shoulder.. “You can do this, I’m right here next to you.. and if you need something to distract you.. I can do that too.” she knew he was freaking out.. and that was okay.

She would probably be terrified as well.