View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 04:23 AM   #106 (permalink)
Jean Granger

DMGS & DERP
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Joyce
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Carey
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Norton
Environmental Protection
Bewitching Bowtruckle | a roamin’ numeral | Newt's salamander eyes ❤ | Ko Ko Bop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Jacob had no rush to do his dreaded clothes shopping so he relaxed in his chair in the café and just people watched. It was a wondrous thing what you could see just by looking out a window at those that walked by in the street. People did eye raising things when they thought nobody was looking like that old auntie that had pick pocketed a number of items from the shop’s she had passed. Jacob was glad he was not the MLE.

Turning to his sandwich and cappuccino Jacob had just downed a big bite of the spicy ham when he was joined by Autumn. Happily surprised he beamed up at her. "Hi Autumn!" Gesturing to the seat across from he continued. "Not at all, please sit down. So are you having a good break from work? Did you get any nice christmas presents?” He drank some coffee because the sandwich was hot and burning in his mouth.
At his invitation, Autumn sat down opposite from him and put her cup of cappuccino down on the table between them. It was not often that she saw her colleagues outside of the Ministry - she liked to separate work and her personal life as much as possible. Though she was on good terms with all of the people she saw everyday, particularly her coworkers in the Gobstones division. So it was a pleasant surprise to see Jacob in the middle of the break, and she thought it wouldn’t hurt to have a cup of coffee with him and have a nice chat.

“My break is going well so far, thanks for asking. I went on a one-week trip to Italy and it was… amazing,” she said, chuckling at the memory. “Oh, I did! My sister got me a snowboard - if you don’t know what it is, it’s a board you use to glide on snow… a fascinating Muggle sport that I’m really into recently. What about you? What have you been up to?”