View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 08:47 PM   #112 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lookie here, another little one come to pick at his imagined brain. A lad this time. This was turning into a roaring good time, a nice little chat with the kiddos before it was back to that dull museum.

He shrugged nonchalantly, the laughter still in his eyes. "No' really sure abou' tha', lad. I jus' han' 'em over t' their new owners an' collec' the galleons on tha way ou'. They're dark creatures, dang'rous no ma'er wha ye do. If people do' wan' t'be responsible, I do' reckon tha's my fault."

He didn't force anyone to buy his creatures and he didn't ask what purpose they had for them either.
That was about what Gunnar had figured. Once this guy sold or smuggled or whatever these creatures, he probably didn't keep tabs on them. Still, he wondered briefly if he ever heard in the news about a dangerous creature attack and might have thought it was one of his. Maybe he didn't care though.

"Right, right, of course," Gunnar nodded as he jotted down some notes. "Did you breed any illicit or dangerous creatures yourself?" Perhaps that would point to a little more dark activity, but so far Gunnar was unconvinced. It was still a gray area as far as he was concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Merlin's beard Croz would be the reason he busted a blood vessel or two. He facepalmed hard, breathing only once he'd stopped him from telling that story he'd told him earlier. It was not fit for the ears of students and the young Slytherin was no exception to that.

The Headmaster glanced down at his watch. It was time to be wrapping up. He'd heard a few of the questions, thought some would prove more useful than others but he wouldn't intervene.

"Alright everyone. Don't forget to scribble your final thoughts on the portrait you've chosen before handing in your wanted posters."

One of three was an actual dark wizard, it would be interesting to see which would come to the right conclusion.

OOC: There's still at least 6 hours left of this lesson but I'll be heading to bed and won't be able to close it until morning (my time). Your charries can make their final assessments.
Oh... it appeared that his time was up before he got to his third question anyway. Perhaps Gunnar shouldn't have taken his time deciding and listening to other questions. Oh well. Maybe he had enough to make something of a decision at least.

He either couldn't remember or never knew to begin with the man's first name, but Gunnar jotted down at least a few things on his parchment to turn in.

Quote:
Croz
Mr. Croz was known for smuggling dark and dangerous creatures, likely being charged with that as a crime. His motivation was money as it seemed to be a lucrative business, especially for those willing to pay for something not easily gotten without a license or through legal means. He had no knowledge of any harm any of his creatures might have caused as he was simply interested in business transactions. There seems to be no evidence supporting his being a dark wizard from the questions answered, so my conclusion is that he is not.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line