View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 12:01 PM   #109 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post

Which left her with the woman. Only she couldn't think of anything to ask her. I mean, she wasn't getting much to go on there. But then she thought of something that no one had thought to ask her yet. So she approached Ms. Drummond's portrait. "Excuse me, but what exactly did your experiments entail? And had your subject's given their full verbal and written consent? If they did, did they understand what, exactly they were consenting to" Because, yes that made a world of difference there. Also, she did realize that was all of her allowed questions all at once.
It was somewhat unfortunate how on point this one was with her questions and it had the woman scrunching her nose in disdain. It should have been obvious from how guarded she was with her former responses...how vague...that she wasn't trying to give too much away.

But she was obligated to respond.

"I gave my subjects experimental potions." What for, she was still reluctant to explain to a child who would surely not understand. It would only serve to waste her time. She would throw her a bone with the rest however. "I didn't need their consent. They were scum and would not be missed." The woman wasn't entirely wrong either. The people hadn't been missed necessarily. Their absence wasn't what initially put her under suspicion. "It didn't matter if they knew what they were signing up for. I didn't need their consent in the first place."

So there.

Merlin's beard Croz would be the reason he busted a blood vessel or two. He facepalmed hard, breathing only once he'd stopped him from telling that story he'd told him earlier. It was not fit for the ears of students and the young Slytherin was no exception to that.

The Headmaster glanced down at his watch. It was time to be wrapping up. He'd heard a few of the questions, thought some would prove more useful than others but he wouldn't intervene.

"Alright everyone. Don't forget to scribble your final thoughts on the portrait you've chosen before handing in your wanted posters."

One of three was an actual dark wizard, it would be interesting to see which would come to the right conclusion.

OOC: There's still at least 6 hours left of this lesson but I'll be heading to bed and won't be able to close it until morning (my time). Your charries can make their final assessments.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.