View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 11:02 AM   #43 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

"I think Nina has it completely wrong. She hasn't even accounted for the basic chemical formula of water, H2O or for the basic properties, power and potential for destruction it holds, no matter which state it's in," Archer started with....wait was that a bit of her chuckle returning? Why yes, yes it was. "With that in mind, I think that there are a few basic numbers that would show up in regards to water, no matter the state: the double nines showing the aforementioned power, with one of those nines being the central figure revealing water's underlying complexity; an eight for its pure infiniteness," Was that even a word? Oh well, it was now. "as the water that's on Earth now is the same stuff that's been here since the planet formed, also for the repetitiveness of the water cycle itself; a three for it's the very foundation for life on a planet; and possibly a six for the chaos it can sometimes cause." Ugh, that had been a mouthful.

As for the objects? "I think that if you cast the charm on the ice sculpture and the waterfall, you would get the same numbers. After all, they're still both water, just in different states. But the tomato wouldn't have the same numbers, since it's a plant, something that, while it depends on water to survive, is still something fundamentally different."

You are Salt!