View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 07:28 AM   #107 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post

He started towards the one called Mikailov, but soon changed his mind as he wasn't sure he could get much of an answer past all that laughing. So he soon settled on Croz. He seemed to have plenty to say. Walking over to that portrait, he hung back behind the small crowd of students huddled around it and paused to listen to what was asked and answered before coming up with his own inquiries.

Merlin. His accent really made it difficult for Gunnar to follow along. But he got something about smuggling dark creatures for the money. Speaking up, he added, "Excuse me, Mr. Croz, but as far as you know, was anyone harmed by any of the creatures you smuggled or traded?" Or wait, did he breed them himself?
Lookie here, another little one come to pick at his imagined brain. A lad this time. This was turning into a roaring good time, a nice little chat with the kiddos before it was back to that dull museum.

He shrugged nonchalantly, the laughter still in his eyes. "No' really sure abou' tha', lad. I jus' han' 'em over t' their new owners an' collec' the galleons on tha way ou'. They're dark creatures, dang'rous no ma'er wha ye do. If people do' wan' t'be responsible, I do' reckon tha's my fault."

He didn't force anyone to buy his creatures and he didn't ask what purpose they had for them either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

His heart rate quickened as the laughter only continued to ring in his ears. All thoughts about a classroom and an activity left his brain and, before he knew it, he found himself shouting, "ShutupshutupshutUP!"

"Shut up! This is serious."

Breathebreathebreathe.

Wait.... potions?! His eyebrows furrowed as Viktor started talking about..... potions. Not swallowing his potions. "I don't think that's why you're in this position, Viktor." And he had even more questions about this: about what potions he was talking about, who was making him take them, and why he didn't want to take them.

"I guess, it would just be easier to ask...... why are you here? What did you get caught for?"
Viktor was still cackling to himself even as the boy insisted he shut up. Hair! It was hair! He thought he was a hat! How much more wrong could he have been?? HAHAHA!! It was hair! Go figure.

"Nothing is serious, boy!" He retorted with a bit of a snort. Serious? How could anyone take anything so seriously when everything was just so...so....hilarious?

His eyes shone at the next question. "I don't think you really want to know, but I'll tell you anyway. They said it was murder! Can you believe that. Murder! I was only doing what they asked."

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post

"Ok last question, What was the easiest and most lucrative creature you smuggled? and well that story about the time you went swimmin' off by the creak would be cool now also"

All done with questions but still wanted to hear him talk.
He liked this one, he decided. Very inquisitive and got what he was trying to say. It was lovely. "Dragons, han's dow'. I's tha baby ones tha'r tha easies' t' smuggle. Pu' 'em in a sack, a shoe box, a li'le black ja' an' ye can ge' 'em by anyone."

Very lucrative, about as lucrative as the nundus. All a good time.

"No' as fer tha time me an' tha laddies wen' dow' by tha creak, foun' us a group o' young lassies in tha middle o' a--" But before he could get too far into the story, the Headmaster cleared his throat. The man had heard the story before and had flushed. Apparently he didn't want the students hearing about it too.

"Aye, maybe nex' time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

She turned back to the portrait, knowing that their last question had to be a GOOD one. "You said you murdered them because they WANTED it. Why do you think your victims wanted that?" she asked. She was breaking her own rule about not asking generalized questions, but he seemed ready to spill every detail here. A roundabout way to get a motive, but it would hopefully get them a motive all the same...
Now wasn't that the question of the century. It had been asked several times before and while, depending on how his head was feeling, it did confuse him, most of the times he could give a proper answer based on what he knew.

"They asked! We had conversations! We spoke." He said with a proud grin. "My friends reassured me, they told me all their secrets, their inner desires. My friends know everything, they tell me everything." They always spoke to him, even when he tried to sleep. The potions made them stop, but sometimes he got lonely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireheart View Post

She laughed along with Mr. Croz even though she felt a little bit crazy doing so. "Okay, I have one more question. What sorts of feelings and thoughts were going through your head when you did this?" Not that he would necessarily be honest in his answer, but Avalon was genuinely curious. And she was desperate for any clues at this point.
Only one more? Were her questions over already? Huh. For a moment he'd lost all track of how many were asked. Regaling the students with tales of his past had been quite the spot of entertainment he'd needed. This should happen more often.

His thoughts and feelings? The man felt he'd sort of answered this before but realized it hadn't been explicitly clear. He had no trouble giving further explanation.

"Reck'n tha only though' I was thinkin' was how much mo'e money I'd be walkin' away with. I's wha' i' is. A business. Ye do i' t' ge' tha sweet pay dirt. Migh' also 'ave been thinkin' o' how I plan t' spen' all tha' money." But that was about it. Nothing more there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
So far, Ms. Drummond didn't strike Drewett as a dark witch. All dark activities were considered unethical, but not all unethical activities were dark. The moral code, too, was a social construct. Everyone had a subjective and biased point of view towards that is "right" and "wrong". Gray areas, like they'd mentioned in class. And did she mention that the jury was divided? Again, more gray areas. The Ravenclaw made a mental note on that, along with the responses he'd heard from Missa's, a younger Ravenclaw's (Analiese), and the Hufflepuff's (Eniola) questions. But now it was his turn to ask. "I-I understand what you mean, ma'am. We all need to p-progress for a better future, like you said." Not that Drewett would experiment on humans. That would break his own moral code. He'd used 'own' because there were far too many subjectivities surrounding ethics and dark activities. It was clear that he and Ms. Drummond had different definitions of what is good and not. "How d-did you experiment on them, ma'am, like did you use dark magic?" Also, it was technically just one question, and a direct one as well. Maybe trying to get her to tell her story would provide answers to questions they hadn't even asked.[/COLOR]
This one may have almost won himself the faintest upward twitch that could vaguely resemble a smile for his agreeing with her but any chance of that happening was quickly dashed. Did she use dark magic? Her gaze grew colder.

"I suppose that depends on what you call dark magic and what makes it dark in the first place. Any spell can be dark depending on it's use." Covered under the white cloth, she'd heard the class' discussion. It was appalling that after all that talk he would ask a question like that and she would ensure he saw the error in that.

"I didn't use any magic that I perceived to be dark." So there was that. "So no, I didn't use any dark magic. Not in my book. A lot of it entailed potions and their effects."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.