View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 03:31 AM   #42 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

...what was happening?

Nettie watched Nina and Eiji in interest, her mouth pulling in to a small smirk as she watched the two Slytherins go back and forth. It was always fun watching Eiji get in to arguments. It was amusing watching him get all worked up about something, but it was ALSO amusing when someone put up a good fight and provided a successful argument against whatever he was saying.

But, this was Arithmancy, and Nettie's brain was already hurting and they were only on the second question. So who had the better argument? She had no clue. She didn't really CARE either. But it was still amusing, and Nettie always enjoyed when the drama in the classroom didn't revolve around her.

It didn't happen often, but when it did - it was refreshing.

She raised her hand after a period of thought to drop her two knuts in to the conversation. "I think 9 would be good for water, because it means complexity, and as we've established, water is a VERY complex element," she answered simply. Arithmancy was probably not nearly as difficult as she made it out to be, most days.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid